Sunday, June 8, 2008

KQ turns the big 27!

I am the big 27 this year. I don't feel older, or old, or different, I just know that it was my special day which means that Steve has to be extra nice to me for a few days and I get some extra pampering, so I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! I had several celebrations this year, one night Steve grilled dinner. We had steak, pork tenderloins, the works. We played out in the yard with Gracie and had a few glasses of wine while Gracie enjoyed a Bud Light...can.


Then I had an adults night out! Heather, Mike, Steve, The Spencer's, Jordan & Drew were all there. And lots of Steve's friends from Countrywide made it out too. We had a great time, no pictures to prove it, but that is probably best. ;-)

Then on Saturday, the family came into Austin to celebrate. Mormor was able to make it and she got to meet Ethan for the first time. We had pizza, cake and presents. It was the perfect day and a wonderful birthday. =)


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Two Beautiful Girls!
Mimi