Saturday, January 23, 2010

Here I go again

I am leaving today, heading back to India for work. I am excited to go, probably more so than I was last time. I now know what I am doing, people at work, and have done this before. So this round I can spend more time enjoying the trip rather than being in culture & new job shock. This will be true for the first week, because the second week of my trip I will be in Penang, Malaysia. Another place I have NEVER been and probably would have NEVER had a chance to visit. I am excited, but a little anxious - i guess would be the right word. It's a new place, a new experience, who knows what I will encounter! Regardless, I am excited and thankful to have a job that allows me to go around the world.


There is one downside to this, and that is time away from my family and my most prized possession. I love you baby and I'll see you soon!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! You have to get it printed for me later.

Heather@WHMB said...

Thinking about you always and can't wait to hear about the trip.

Adorable pic!